IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE SET OUT BELOW. BY USING THIS SITE THE USER AGREES TO OBSERVE ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE, INCLUDING ANY PRIVACY OR OTHER POLICIES WHICH MAY APPEAR ELSEWHERE ON THIS WEBSITE.
The purpose of www.worldwithoutwine.com is to help you moderate or quit drinking alcohol. This website provides you with information about us, our services and facilities and related projects and initiatives. It is important to note that we intend to provide general information only and urge you to seek appropriate professional advice before acting on any information contained on this website.
- “web site owner” and/or “we” means Tribe Sober
- “user” means any person accessing any part of the web site
Use of this site
- Use of this web site is at the sole risk of the user.
- This website is copy protected and copying, downloading or printing of any content or material is expressly prohibited, unless such copying, downloading or printing is for personal and non-commercial use.
- Users wishing to utilise content for commercial or non-personal use may submit a request email@example.com. The granting or refusing of permission is completely within the discretion of the website owner, and may be conditional.
- We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with this website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate.
- Please submit any query in respect of these Terms & Conditions or the use of this website to us using one of the contact methods set out below.
Web site owner: Tribe Sober
Tel: +27 (72) 2136064
- that you are 18 years of age or older, as some of the content and discussions on the website may be unsuitable for younger web users.
- that to use the website, you are required to register online, whereafter you will receive a free six month trial access to the site. At the end of the six month period, you will have a choice to pay a fee for full access to the site or alternatively enjoy free limited access to some features of the site;
- that, by registering, we may provide you with information about ourselves that we consider appropriate. You may opt out of receiving these materials by emailing us that you wish to be removed from the contact list;
- not to use the website to post, upload, email or otherwise transmit any material which infringes the rights of any person or which is unlawful in any respect;
- not to cause the website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the website is in any way impaired;
- not to attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component of the website;
- not to impersonate any other person or entity or to provide false or inaccurate information;
- promote any discriminatory content which might restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the website by any person;
- not to bring (or act in any way which might bring) the website owner into disrepute;
- not to use the website to promote or advertise for commercial gain;
- to waive all the moral rights that you may have in respect of any message, suggestion or material you may post on the website;
- that the information contained on the website is a directory for information only and it is your duty to verify the content published before relying on it. The content posted on the website is not a substitute for professional advice.
- This entire website, including text, images, links, downloads and coding, is provided “as is” and “as available“. We make no representations or warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties as to the correctness or suitability of either the website or the information contained in it.
- While we take all reasonable security precautions, no liability will lie for damage caused by the malicious use of this site or by destructive data or code that is passed on to the user through the use of this site.
- We will pursue prosecution of and compensation from any person that delivers or attempts to deliver any destructive code to this website or attempts to gain unauthorized access to any page on this website.
- We disclaim all responsibility or liability for any damages, including but not limited to direct, economic or consequential loss, resulting from the use of this site in any manner.
Copyright and Intellectual Property protection
- Copyright in all information, images, source codes and other original material contained in this website which is not attributed to a third party, is held by the web site owner. The website owner asserts and reserves all its rights in this regard.
Confidentiality of communications
- Any communication or material communicated to this website or its owner will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary unless otherwise agreed in writing.
Hyperlinks, deep links, advertising
- Our express permission in writing is required before any hyperlink other than to the Home Page of this website is created. Permission, if granted, will be subject to the condition that the party linking to this site alerts users to the application of these terms and conditions. Requests for permission can be mailed firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Permission to link to this web site is given without assumption of any liability. We reserve the right to withdraw permission granted to link to this website at any time and for any reason.
- Hyperlinks and/or advertisements contained on this website and directed towards other websites or users are provided without any warranties or endorsements as to the content, suitability, accuracy or security of the site linked to. This website in no manner controls or edits the content of sites or pages linked to.
Use of the sites or pages linked to is accordingly exclusively at the risk of the user.
What law governs this Agreement?
- The user hereby agrees that the law applicable to these terms and conditions of use, their interpretation and any matter or litigation in connection therewith or arising from them will be the law of the Republic of South Africa.
- This web site is owned and maintained within the Republic of South Africa.
- Users of this website are encouraged to familiarise themselves with the South African law relating to electronic communications and transactions as contained in the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002.
Passwords and security
- On registering, you will provide a unique password, username and email address.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and personal account and accept sole responsibility for all activities that occur on your account.
Consent to jurisdiction
- The user consents to the jurisdiction of the Magistrate’s Court having jurisdiction in terms of section 28 of the Magistrate’s Court Act as amended in respect of any dispute flowing from the use of this website.
Amendment of these Terms and Conditions
- Please note that, due to legal and other developments, we may be required to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- Other than 27 above, we reserve the right to modify or revise the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you, and your continued use of the website indicates your continued acceptance of the Terms and Conditions as modified.
- These Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement between you and us relating to your use of this website. No oral explanation or oral information given by either of us shall alter the interpretation of these Conditions. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions, you have not relied on any representation outside of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not become a term of these Conditions.