Sobriety is a special vision and goal. When you get there, it’s time to celebrate and kick-start your life again. We can help you to get there with these 7 steps to sobriety in pictures!
Tribe Sober Membership offers you 21 features – divided into 7 steps – to help you quit drinking and then thrive in your alcohol-free life.
Step 1: Get Connected
- WhatsApp Groups = chat and share in your free time
- Zoom Café = every Saturday afternoon at 4.30 pm
- Facebook Group = post your thoughts, read memes, articles and inspiring stories
- Join Tribe Sober for regular connection and perks.
Step 2: Be Prepared
- Shopping = stock up on alcohol-free drinks at DrinkNil at discounted prices
- Workshops = change your relationship with alcohol with the right tools
- Library = books, documents, and videos to inspire you in sobriety
Step 3: Do the Work
- Challenges = 30-day Starter, Dry January, Sober Spring, 66-Days
- Milestone Awards = keep climbing the mountain for more dopamine hits
- Keep Track = mark every alcohol-free day on your tracker until one year
- Connect and work at your sobriety.
Step 4: Need More Support
- Ask the Doc = email our Tribe Sober Doc, Dr Judy, about all your symptoms
- 5-Day Sobriety Bootcamp online course and support workshops
- Coaching = a safe, confidential, non-judgemental space to share and grow
- Book a Power Hour (or 3) with Sue and let her help you plan the way forward
- Kickstart your sober life – online course
Step 5: Time to Heal
- Yoga Studio = get a 25% discount with The Shala Yoga Studio for online yoga classes
- Nutrition = get a 25% discount with natural health coach Tom Sheehey
- Hynotherapy = enjoy one free session with Belinda Roxburgh, qualified hypnotherapist
- Path to Purpose Coaching Programme – change your relationship with alcohol and find that path to purpose with Lynette le Roux
Step 6: Celebrate
- Happy Brain Coaching = a 45-day ‘new behaviour’ plan, to help generate happy chemicals
- Goodbye Letter to Alcohol = writing it all down is a powerful, cathartic experience
- Pay it Forward = help those who cannot afford the membership fees
- Listen to podcasts every week from here on.
Step 7: Find your Purpose
- Life Coaching = work with one of our qualified life coaches to share and grow
- Root Cause Therapy = tap into the unconscious mind with Deb Clark to examine limiting beliefs and overturn them
- Art Therapy = work with Samantha Davis to dig out long buried feelings and own them.
Join Tribe Sober: we enable you to create an alcohol-free life that you love.