This week I’m doing a solo episode about our brand new online course called Kickstart Your Sober Life!
In this Episode
- On August 5th, 2023 we’ll be launching our brand new online course – Kickstart your Sober Life!
- We’ve been running workshops since 2015 so have plenty of experience – almost 100 workshops on how to quit drinking!
- With my 25 years of corporate experience in training and development, I’ve designed an online version of our workshop.
- To ensure that people remain motivated and engaged throughout the workshop, we’ve built in touchpoints.
- You begin the course with a Zoom call with me so I can explore your relationship with alcohol and guide you through the course – another Zoom call for a mid-course review and then you’ll be booked in for a coaching session at the end.
- The course content is divided into 7 lessons – each lesson begins with an overview video from me and then we drill down into the topic with relevant podcasts, Facebook Lives, and reading recommendations.
- At the end of every lesson is a multiple choice test to ensure that you’ve understood the principles of that lesson.
- Lesson 1 is about mindset – about exploring and overturning the limiting beliefs we hold in our minds about alcohol.
- Lesson 2 is about alcohol and your health – overview video and podcasts on the immune system and cancer risk plus a BBC doccie called “Is Binge Drinking really that Bad?”
- Lesson 3 is about how alcohol works – includes podcasts about “hangxiety” from William Porter and “dependence” from Ken Middleton, plus an overview video, FB lives, and reading recommendations.
- Lesson 4 is about finding your why – this is the key to getting (and staying) motivated – Tribe Sober team member Lucy will take you through an exercise to “Find Your Why” and Lynette does a video on “Loving Your Why”.
- Lesson 5 is about the toolkit – the heart of our courses – 15 tried and tested tools and strategies to enable you to quit drinking and then to go on and thrive in your alcohol-free life.
- Lesson 6 is about coaching – our Recovery Coach Lynette will explain what coaching is and how it can help you navigate those early tricky months of recovery – backed up by podcasts and lots of reading about coaching.
- Lesson 7 is about getting started – an overview video from me with advice on how to take all this theory and apply it to your life – also podcasts on beginning the healing journey with yoga, nutrition, meditation, and various therapies.
- The course ends with you creating an Action Plan and booking yourself in with Lynette for a coaching session to enable you to start the implementation of everything you’ve learned.
- If you’re listening to this episode way after the launch date, then just go to tribesober.com and look for the Kickstart Course.
- To get our PDF 10 Steps to Kickstart your Sober Life just email email@example.com.
This episode is sponsored by the Tribe Sober Membership Program. If you want to change your relationship with alcohol then sign up today
Read more about our program and subscribe HERE
Book a Discovery Call with me to find out if our membership would help you
Help us to Spread the Word!
We made this podcast so that we can reach more people who need our help. Please subscribe and share.
If you enjoyed the podcast, then please leave us a 5-star review on Apple podcasts.
Take a screenshot of your review, and DM it to Tribe Sober’s Instagram page – see PS below for instructions. We’ll send you something special to say thank you!
We release a podcast episode every Saturday morning.
You can follow Tribe Sober on Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, and Instagram.
You can join our private Facebook group HERE.
PS: How to Leave a Rating/Review in Apple Podcasts (on an iOS Device)
- Open the Podcasts app. EASY.
- Choose “Search” from the bottom row of icons and enter the name of the show (e.g. Recover Like a Mother) into the search field.
- Select the show under Shows (not under Episodes).
- Scroll down past the first few episodes until you see Ratings & Reviews.
- Click Write a Review underneath the displayed reviews from other listeners. You’ll then have the option to rate the show on a 5-star scale and write a review (you can rate without writing too but it’s always good to read your experience).