Tribe Sober – Your Guide to Alcohol-free Living!
Last week I celebrated my 7th Soberversary by having breakfast in a smart hotel. That’s a great tip for sober socialising by the way. No pesky questions about “why aren’t you drinking?” and you can even get a nice buzz going from all the coffee! You can choose the most upmarket venue in town and it’s still going to be a lot cheaper than a long boozy lunch in a mediocre restaurant!
I shared my story with you last week and this week I’m talking about 7 things I’ve learned during my 7 years of sobriety. Perspective is everything, so I’ve tried to pick out 7 things I’ve learned over the years – things that may help others who are on this journey.
In this Episode – My Top 7 Tips
- Get ready to feel those feelings
- Remember that not drinking hurts (at first)
- Be ready for the Wine Witch and Moderation Mary
- Prepare for the void
- You will need to shake things up a bit
- Throw the book at it
- Keep perspective and remember that the only failure is to stop trying!
Subscription membership – you can join up HERE.
20% ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNT CODE ANN052022 – valid during May 2022
This episode is sponsored by the Tribe Sober Membership Program. If you want to change your relationship with alcohol then sign up today
Read more about our program and subscribe HERE
Book a Discovery Call with me to find out if our membership would help you
Help us to Spread the Word!
We made this podcast so that we can reach more people who need our help. Please subscribe and share.
If you enjoyed the podcast, then please leave us a 5-star review on Apple podcasts.
Take a screenshot of your review, and DM it to Tribe Sober’s Instagram page – see PS below for instructions. We’ll send you something special to say thank you!
We release a podcast episode every Saturday morning.
You can follow Tribe Sober on Facebook, Twitter, TikTok and Instagram.
You can join our private Facebook group HERE.
PS: How to Leave a Rating/Review in Apple Podcasts (on an iOS Device)
- Open the Podcasts app. EASY.
- Choose “Search” from the bottom row of icons and enter the name of the show (e.g. Recover Like a Mother) into the search field.
- Select the show under Shows (not under Episodes).
- Scroll down past the first few episodes until you see Ratings & Reviews.
- Click Write a Review underneath the displayed reviews from other listeners. You’ll then have the option to rate the show on a 5-star scale and write a review (you can rate without writing too but it’s always good to read your experience).