May 22, 2020
Tribe Sober – Your guide to alcohol-free living!
After running Tribe Sober for 5 years and helping hundreds of people to ditch the drink and embrace alcohol-free living I’ve learned a lot. My biggest insight has been that sharing our stories around alcohol is the most powerful way we can help others – that’s why the heart of this podcast is recovery stories.
In this episode I interview an important member of our Tribe Sober team – my workshop co-facilitator Nick Stevenson. He came along to an early workshop, got sober and now helps other people to do the same.
In this Episode
- Nick knew he was drinking too much – but had no idea HOW to make the change.
- Although Nick was hoping to be able to “cut down” rather than stop drinking completely – he finally accepted that it was much harder to moderate than to stop – that realisation was a game changer for him
- Nick takes us through the fabulous benefits he has experienced since he ditched the drink
- He explains the satisfaction he gains from “giving back” as he helps others in our Tribe Sober community
- Nick tells us why he thinks our workshop survey got such great results!
- His only regret is that he didn’t give up drinking sooner
- Nick ends our conversation by sharing his Goodbye to Alcohol letter
To access the Goodbye to Alcohol letters click HERE and to read about subscription membership click HERE.
This episode is sponsored by the Tribe Sober Membership Program. If you want to change your relationship with alcohol then sign up today. Read more about our program and subscribe HERE.
Help us to spread the word!
We made this podcast so that we can reach more people who need help. Please subscribe, rate and review us on Apple Podcasts which will result in more people hearing the podcast.
You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Thank you for listening!