May 21, 2020
Tribe Sober – Your guide to alcohol-free living!
After running Tribe Sober for 5 years and helping hundreds of people to ditch the drink and embrace alcohol-free living I’ve learned a lot. My biggest insight has been that sharing our stories around our problems with alcohol is the most powerful way we can help others – thats why the heart of this new podcast will be recovery stories.
That’s why I’m starting this podcast by sharing my story.
In this Episode
- How I got hooked on the booze – and nearly drowned
- How I got breast cancer – and carried on drinking
- How a “walking, talking blackout” made me (finally) ditch the drink
- How Tribe Sober was born
- My Goodbye to Alcohol Letter
- The biggest secret you should know – if you want to quit
To access our website click HERE, to access the Goodbye to Alcohol letters click HERE and to read about subscription membership click HERE.
This episode is sponsored by the Tribe Sober Membership Program. If you want to change your relationship with alcohol then sign up today. Read more about our membership program and subscribe HERE.