Dry January is a great way to test your dependence on alcohol and give your body a bit of a break but if you really want to experience the benefits of alcohol free living and change your drinking habits for good then it’s just not long enough.
For the last 5 years Tribe Sober has been running a Sober Spring Challenge – we’ve offered this during Spring in South Africa but it’s proved so popular that this year we are widening the scope so that countries in the Northern Hemisphere get a chance to join in the fun.
Of course if you are in SA it will be more of an Autumn Challenge but you are very welcome to join!
The Challenge will run for 66 days – starting on 20th March – that’s long enough to assess your relationship with alcohol.
All the Sober Spring participants start on the same day so travel through their 66 days together – there is a great sense of connection and support as the “Sober Bus” travels through the 66 days – yes there will be people who “fall off the bus” now and again but the encouragement from the rest of the Springers usually gets them right back on track!
If Sober Spring is a breeze for you then that’s great – but if it proves to be REALLY hard (or even impossible) then you may need to consider making some changes.
Six reasons why you should do Sober Spring
- The first 30 days of any alcohol free challenge are usually the most difficult ones. Hang in there and it gets easier and easier.
- You will have a great reason for not drinking “No thanks, I’m doing Sober Spring.”
- Your mind will clear and your creativity will get a boost. Most importantly, you may just decide to make a major life change.
- You will build a new sober “neural pathway” which means that you will find it easier to consider an alcohol free future.
- You will make healthier food choices, feel more like exercising and ditch those extra kilos.
- The benefits that come in after 2+ alcohol free months are significant. You will notice weight loss, better sleep, clearer skin and fresher looks.
How it works:-
First of all, you need to click HERE to get more info and to register for the Sober Spring Challenge
As a result, you will receive a daily motivational email from us and be sent a daily mini podcast for 66 days
We’ll send you a 66 day tracker so that you can watch those alcohol free days stack up.
You will be added to a Chat group to connect with others doing Sober Spring
You will also receive an invitation to join our private Facebook Group and our Zoom Cafe every Saturday
Any questions just mail firstname.lastname@example.org
See you on the Sober Spring Challenge!